Seattle, Washington is a major portal city in the Western coast of the United States. Its highlights are due to the unique coffee culture and music. Seattle is notable for having many top-rate hotels as well as other forms of accommodation. Discover 10 picks from Seattle's best accommodation.
Guest Houses and Hotels in Seattle
- Embassy Suites: This 4-Star Hilton Hotel is located in downtown Seattle, South King Street, by the shore. It has excellent air-conditioned rooms with free internet connection, and it is just across from the Century Link Field.
- Kimpton Alexis Hotel is a 5-Star Hotel in Seattle: It is quite comfortable, with air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi, and spas.
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel is renowned for its excellent rooms, welcoming staff: It is located on 4th Avenue Seattle.
- For a peaceful view of the ocean, stay at Seattle Marriott Waterfront: It has a great location, excellent rooms. It is just next to the World Trade Center in Alaskan Way.
- The Edgewater is a noble house hotel in waterfront Alaskan Way, with comfortable rooms, great location, and free Wi-Fi.
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel on 6th Avenue, in the business district of downtown Seattle: It has air-conditioned, comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi.
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel is a 4-Star Hotel on 6th Avenue, Seattle. It is just near the Amazon Go convenience store, and Starbucks Coffee: The hotel has excellent, comfortable rooms.
- Loews Hotel is located in Spring Street, Seattle: It is the place to enjoy the fine taste of Seattle coffee because its neighborhood is endowed with many coffeehouses. Loews Hotel has comfortable room. Free internet connection and other facilities are included in the rent.
- Modern Home: This top-rated guesthouse is notable for its Rooftop Oasis. The hotel is on 20th Avenue, Seattle, just across from Pratt Park. It has comfortable rooms, and welcoming staff.
- Thompson Seattle has 4 Stars and it is on 1st Avenue and Stewart Street: It features excellent rooms, restaurant and bar. Its neighborhoods are Starbucks coffee and other popular cafés, such as Top Pot Doughnuts.
How to find your accommodation?
Finding your accommodation overseas is challenging, because your knowledge of the country is limited. For some people, it is even frustrating to find the most suitable hotel to stay in a country you have never visited. In this case, why don't you use the help of an online travel agency like Opodo?
- First, you should put basic information including your name and e-mail address.
- Then, you should type your origin country and destination country, with departure and arrival dates.
- After that, select an accommodation. Options range from hotels, and seaside resorts, to guesthouses and youth hostels.
To help you find a hotel in Seattle, go to the Opodo website. With its affiliated hotels worldwide, Opodo finds a reasonably priced hotel in Seattle for you. If the hotel rent is cost effective, you will be able to spend more time in this beautiful city. To save your time, you can book everything by phone on their website, including your flights.